Spiritual Direction can best be summed up as inviting someone along your journey of life to provide guidance and, most especially, a listening ear. Everyone’s journey is unique. One’s situation in life and on-going discernment will determine which approach best fits an individual at any given time.
- If you desire growth in prayer and gratitude
- If you are facing an important decision or making a discernment
- If you are facing a change or transition in your life
- If you are feeling fragmented, disjointed, out-of-touch
- If you are dealing with loss of any kind
Spiritual Direction offers a safe, non-judgmental place for the directee where his/her experiences is taken seriously. Articulating and clarifying these experiences with a spiritual director assists the person to notice even more about his/her conscious relationship with God.
For more information regarding spiritual direction please (click here).
You may also wish to watch this video regarding spiritual direction. –
I am available as a Spiritual Director.
- For more information regarding what to expect for a session, how to prepare for a session, fees, etc. (Click here)
- If you are interested in setting up a meeting time please fill out a request form (click here)
- As a member of Spiritual Directors International, I abide by the code of conduct approved by the organization. For more information regarding this please go to the Guidelines for Ethical Conduct
- Membership Certificate for SDI: SDI Membership Certificate – 2018-19